Laredo Theater Guild International presents:
In The Heights with music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, book by Quiara Alegria Hudes, and conceived by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
In The Heights will be live on stage at the Texas A&M International University Center for Fine and Performing Arts Theatre July 26th through August 5th. In The Heights is directed by Marco González and produced by Celina Oliveira and Linda Lopez Howland.
In The Heights tells a universal story of a vibrant community in New York’s Washington Heights neighborhood – a place where the coffee from the corner bodega is light and sweet, the windows are always open and the breeze carries the music of three generations of music. It’s a community on the brink of change, full of hopes, dreams, and pressures, where the biggest struggles are deciding what traditions you take with you, and which ones you leave behind. In The Heights won the 2008 Tony Award for Best Musical, Best Score, Best Choreography and Best Orchestration.
Tickets are available at Blue Top Reprographics and online.
$20 General Admission
$15 Discounted Students and Seniors (65+)
- Advance tickets will be sold locally and online before the event.
- Remaining tickets will be available at the Box Office 1 hour before each show time.
- Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the show starts.
- All tickets are for open seating. In the event of a sold out show, available seats will be released 10 minutes before curtain.
For more information, email LTGI at firstname.lastname@example.org or Like us on Facebook and send us a message!